Women’s eNewsWomen’s eNews is an impact-driven nonprofit news organization that creates social change by disseminating information and focusing attention on the rights of women and girls around the world through investigative reporting.
Established in 2000, Women’s eNews has received over 40 awards for our coverage. Our news is available free to the public on our website and via email subscription service.
- Women’s eNews helps set the news agenda for conventional media;
- Women’s eNews impacts opinion leaders and policymakers;
- Women’s eNews is a resource and catalyst for rights organizations and activists;
- Women’s eNews uncovers injustices, draws attention to issues, disseminates information, and empowers readers;
- Women’s eNews helps foster, train, and support the career development of new journalists with a focus on social justice and women’s rights;
- Women’s eNews raises the profiles and supports the leadership development of its 21 Leaders for the 21st Century.
Projects Funded On Catapult